A location is a group of rooms in the subnet.
In the hierarchy of classification of physical spaces in the subnet, a location consists of one or multiple rooms. Rooms consist of one or multiple screens. One or more locations of similar structure and function can exist within a given region, usually known as a submachine.
A location typically consists of one or more rooms that share common architecture, purpose, and function. Locations are typically labeled with any system of coordinates, and many locations are known to exist in specific layers.
List of locations by game
The following is a list of all locations found in the Submachine series games. Maps of each location can be found here.
Lab portal locations
Karma portal locations
List of alternate layer coordinates
List of single-coordinate portal locations
- The amount of screens in each Submachine game goes as follows (Here ordered from biggest to smallest):
- Submachine Universe - 838
- Submachine 10: The Exit - 474
- Submachine 9: The Temple - 155
- Submachine 6: The Edge - 143
- Submachine 7: The Core - 125
- Submachine 5: The Root - 122
- Submachine 3: The Loop HD - 122
- Submachine 3: The Loop - 116
- Submachine 2: The Lighthouse - 107
- Submachine 4: The Lab - 94
- Submachine 4: The Lab HD - 91
- Submachine 8: The Plan - 71
- Submachine: FLF HD - 58
- Submachine: Future Loop Foundation - 47
- Submachine: 32 Chambers - 33
- iSubmachine - 27
- Submachine 1: The Basement Extended - 23
- Submachine: Ancient Adventure HD - 19
- Submachine: Ancient Adventure - 18
- Sketch of Submachine 2 - 18
- Submachine 1: The Basement Original - 11