- This page is inactive due to a decision to move theories to Pastel Forum. It will remain on the Wiki until the moving process is finished.
You can vote for a theory to be in one of seven categories, sorted by their status. Use these status descriptions when placing your vote.
- Confirmed This theory was proven true with the release of additional information or a new Submachine game.
- Likely There is more evidence in favor of the theory than against it.
- Still alive There is about equal evidence for and against the theory.
- Doubtful There is more evidence against the theory than for it.
- Debunked There is enough evidence against this theory to label it dead.
- Humorous (For theories that are just plain silly) (This category does not appear next to the others; add it into the "Debunked" category and clearly state that you find it humorous)
- [ NEW 2017 ] - Voided: This submission is either a straight summary of previously known facts without substantial additions, does not have a clear argument or an argument in the first place, or has another quality that discounts it as an actual theory.
Each theory category will have a different window of time to receive votes, after which the votes will be tallied and the status will be updated. Once a theory is confirmed or debunked, it will not be re-opened for voting until a special jailbreak session is held.
To vote, please add your user name [or your Pastel-forum user name if you are a member of Pastel-forum] under the section you choose to vote, and add one to the number of votes. First category to 8 votes wins or the majority after two weeks, whichever comes first. In case of a tie, we'll go with doubtful over debunked, still alive over doubtful, still alive over likely, and likely over confirmed. If there is a three way tie, the category closest to the middle of the three will be chosen.
Please be sure to read the entire theory before voting.
- You must be registered on the Wiki to vote. Votes made by nonregistered users will be removed. Votes made by a user in place of another user will also be removed, and votes only cast on Pastel Forum at http://pastelland.com/forum do not count.
- Theory owners are not allowed to vote on their own theory.
- Vote on this page only; this will help keep track of all votes in one spot. Do not vote on individual user theory pages. Statuses on individual pages will be tallied and changed after all categories are completed.
- If you are voting for a theory to be confirmed or debunked, you are encouraged to state a reason for your choice (these categories will put a theory out of voting for a long time, so it is good to back up your vote with a reason).
- You do not need to vote on every theory; however, try to vote on as many as possible (especially in the unvoted category).
- We recommend that you open the theory you want to vote for in a new tab so you can keep this page in the right spot and don't have to keep scrolling through all these theories to find the right one again and again.
- Which theories should I look at first?
- In general, there are no specific theories that should be voted on first. However it is always nice to vote for Unvoted theories so they can hold a real status. Theories that obviously belong on one end of the spectrum or another should also be given some attention.
- If the voter turnout is low, try to vote on theories that are actively being voted on (as in, other voters have voted on them this session).
- Or just read as many as you can ;) You can change your vote for a theory anytime you would like, while the theory is open for voting.
If you need help, contact the active administrator here.
220.127.116.11 macro-verse theory
18.104.22.168 Submachine origins theory (invasive dimension)
Apocrypha Character Connections Speculation
Apocrypha The Devil Portal
Apocrypha Edge Deception Theory
Apocrypha Describing the Loop
ChryoyoYT The Purpose of the Defense System
DeleteTheSubCore Tearing Effect Theory
Dyno101 Portal Submachine (The submachine is the portal!)
Konijn24 Liz theory
Konijn24 Creator of the First Submachine Theory (Henry O'Toole Theory)
Konijn24 Karma Energy To Watt Theory
LittleTornado Properties of Karmic Portals
PiedPiper Theory of the collective human mind
Rusty Kerman Tesseract/Xen Theory
Samrux The Metaphysical Theory
Sundex On the Topic of Layers
Sundex S.H.I.V.A's Theory: The Acronym
Sundex Karmic energy theory
Sundex Subs 1, 2, & 3 v. Subs 8, 9, & 10: Portals
Sundex Enlightenment: Interpretations and Order
Squatchface Something happened in the lab theory
Squatchface The subnet in the making / Kara is the player
StoneInfinity The "Ancient Gem of Wisdom" Theory
The808tribe A Further Exploration on Murtaugh
Thegeniusyosh Mover Theory
Chaos Amnesia Theory
Cone Life Energy Theory
FedericoF The beginning of the Defense Systems
OnyxIonVortex Kaluza-Klein Layer Theory
Redafro Mur the Part-Time Puzzler Theory
Redafro Submachine Parameters
Rooster5man Corpses-Portal Theory
RuloCore Heptapolar Crunch Theory
Strange Planet Portal Entropy Theory
Strawhat Neo The Layering Theory
The Abacus Portal Mechanics Theory
Voxproximity The D.S. as a passive-aggressive entity
XUmbrax Mur: Dead, yet alive? Theory
Xzocka Red Brick Theory
Zerpentos Sub-Energy, Wisdom Gem, and Light Theory
Zombieshooter Karma is Wisdom Gems Energy Theory
Still alive theories
- ak - Lightness + Dark Theory
A1ex CT99 Archailect Theory
Asteriski Essence Theory
Azareus 4th Dimension Teleporters Theory
Chaos Report #173
CollinBollin Destruction of Space Theory
FedericoF "Ancient people" absorbed in the Submachine
Into the Void Quantum Computer Theory
Pyro-Dude Karma Theory
Redafro Theories on why we never encounter anyone
Redafro Submachine as Physics-Engine Field
Redafro Mind-Reading Submachines
Redafro Subbot = Amnesia Theory
Redafro Redafro's Submachine, Plan, Knot, and Beamer Theory
REDX36 Karma Decay Theory
Smartguy5000 Von Neumann Theory
Subbot smasher Player Is Player Theory
TDDP The Meaning of the machine
the PLANer Phantom Energy Theory
Voxproximity Mur's Temporary HQ
Wanderer99 Murtaugh Recruitment Theory
Zerpentos Coordinate System Theory
22.214.171.124 Same Portal Theory
- ak - Absorption Theory
- ak - People as Energy Theory
- ak - Time-stop Theory
- ak - Building for the Fame Theory
-NeroZero-BR SubWorld Theory
-NeroZero-BR Crossroad-Storage Theory
Apocrypha Interlaced Cube Theory
Boingo The Temple DefSys Theory
Boingo The Submachine Spacetime Distortion and Karma Field Theory
Boingo SNEE Evidence of Movers
Cone Karma Ocean Theory
DespEro The Project Theory
FedericoF Space-time portals theory
God Samuel Submachine Runes Theory
God Samuel FLF + Padded Room Theory
Hero of Carthage Agent Theory
Hooder Submachine complex theory
Lucca Ellorita Submachine as Database Theory
Mocha2007andcoco Drowsy Portals Theory
Mono99099 Frontier and Change Hostility Theory
MrEMan Subhistory Theory
Kees Submachine Portal Resonance Theory
Pyro-Dude Pocket Dimension Theory
Raxas Karma Particle Theory
Redafro Trapped Player Theory
REDX36 Sub-Bot Theory
REDX36 Submachine Earth Theory
Remi le Oduen Informational life form theory
Rever Man Layer 5 isn't layer 5?
Rever Man We killed a mouse
Robobrain Player Movement Through Submachine and Submachine Existence
Rooster5man Corpse Portal Theory
RuloCore Sectors Theory
Starks Hayter Karma and Portals Theory
Submachinefan Root/Core Symbiosis Theory
Subnoob Convergence Theory
Terein Buried under a New World
Weary With Toil Klein Bottle Theory
WorldisQuiet5256 Submachine Chair Theory
Xenyth The Theory of the Evolution of the Submachine and the Worlds within the Gems
XUmbrax Additional notes and sub-theories